Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 31 May 2010

Quirky Crafts Challenge 29 - Girlie Girl

Challenge 29 on Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog is set by the lovely Fe and is Girlie Girl (or Girly Girl but the spell-checker doesn't like that). My card is made using a Penny Black Stamp called Hot but Cool, a Stamps Happen stamp called Ice Cream Cones and a sentiment from a Hero Arts set which I think is called Cup Cakes but seemed perfect for this card. Not sure of the paper, brads are Cardology and the images are coloured with ProMarkers. I used some Kraft card for matting and the shapes are cut with Nestabilities.

I can tell this is going to be a really popular challenge and we already have quite a few entries, so get your entry in to win some surprise goodies.

I had some nice goodies turn up this week, a Boutique card kit and some blooms for an article in Card Making and Papercrafts on wedding stationery where they showed me in my hat and a photo of the butterfly wishes tree which the magazine liked very much. I hope to have a go at making some soon when I work it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.