Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 19 June 2010

Quirky Crafts Challenge 30 - Summer



Sorry I'm a bit late posting this, Quirky Crafts challenge number 30 began last Sunday, and I think it will be another popular one. The last one Girly Girl attracted a huge number of great entries and the winner has now been announced.
This card is stamped with a Dolly Mama stamp "Domestically Challenged" and I have to say I found it challenging to colour in with my Promarkers but got there in the end. Papers are a mixture of DCWV and some free papers from Crafts Beautiful magazine I think. Ribbons and brad are Making Memories, free rub ons from a magazine. Blooms are by Prima. Die cut shapes using Nestabilities large labels dies.

So get on over and enter your summer creations, doesn't have to be a card, any creation will be accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.