Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 21 October 2009

Scaredy cats


I'm in the mood for magic! Well it is nearly Halloween. These two very different cats are looking very spooky too. I found I had the gold embossed spiders web card which I had forgotten about so decided to use it, I also had a little heap of Halloween brads. Cat in a Hat is Penny Black, and he is coloured with Pro Markers and Trias, and some Stickles Ice glitter glue. The shapes are cut with two different Nestabilities label sets. The spooky edges are cut with my Fiskars rotary trimmer. Ribbon is Papermania.


Card two features fluffles as a vampire! same card, edge punched with a Martha Stewart punch, Nesties again, and bat sequins.  The Happy Halloween on both cards is from a Sizzix stamp set, and I stamped inside the second card too but forgot to take a photo.

6 comments:

  1. This little kitty is darling! Big giveaway over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Halloween cards, Cazzy:O) Love the fab papers, and the images are super cute.
    Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
    Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Cazzy! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge, I have had a lot of problems trying to leave you a comment but hopefully this one will go through! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supercute! Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog. Wishing you a great week. Kram - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card. Love the webbed paper, looks gorgeous!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin' for the weekend! Good Luck.
    Kimmi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meow!! What precious kitties you've coloured and the cards look stunning with that spiderweb embossing, beautiful works!! I know Halloween is over, but I still want to make another kitty craft or two!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.