Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 1 March 2015

As pretty (in pink) as a Quirky picture!

This is a very Quirky card, my neice will love these Musical Hamsters, and Musical notes by Sentimental Susan, she has pet hamsters, plays in a band and loves pink (I hope she's not reading this). I coloured the hamsters with Graph'it markers and Pink Promarkers, added lace from my local market, Prima blooms and half pearls, and die cut Happy Birthday with IO dies. The rectangles are cut with Spellbinders dies.

This is the photo inspiration for our challenge set by Monica, and you just need to have pink, green, cream or white with lace or ribbon and flowers on your project.
Come and play with us at Quirky Crafts. You could win these musical hamsters, and more images provided by our sponsor Stitchy Bear, or some images of your choice.

This card has danced it's way into the following challenges:
The Stamping Boutique - layers (Fri)
Ribbon Girl - add flowers (7th Mar)
TTCRD - anything goes 3rd to 9th March
Creative Fingers = #69 Anything goes (Fri)
Die Cut Divas - Spring or children's cards (March)


9 comments:

  1. Cazzy, this is so cute and funny. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cute and pretty flowers! Thank you so much Cazzy for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. I hope you will join us again in next challenge.
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our STAMPING BOUTIQUE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I think she will love it. Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just way tooo cute!! Love the cheerful colors you used and the image is just bringing on the smiles. :D
    Hugs, Deborah GD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card love the hamsters. I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great fun quirky card!

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely images and a great fun card. Thanks for joining Diecut Divas Spring/Children's Challenge. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.