Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Tuesday 15 October 2013

You say Witch like it's a bad thing!

I'm not sure I am happy with the grounding I have done on this, and it is attempt number 6 or 7, I kept getting inky fingers and ruining cards, and I wonder if I need a ground at all! Anyway this is a fabulous set by Unity Stamps, and I decided to try CAS for Less is More. Colouring is done with Promarkers, the floor is two tone, didn't work did it (maybe I should leave the ground blank)? It looks worse in the photo! Do you like my mouse hole?

Previous attempt, dark blue ground, disappears into the blue matching background of my photo studio, whoops. I decided this just didn't look right, I like the denim witches hat though.

Oh, nearly forgot, we had a real good Autumn clean yesterday, got rid of a lot of old spider's webs and dust, then when I was washing my hands later on in the mirror I saw this behind me:
Shaun hates spiders, especially HUMONGOUS spiders, so I got a glass and paper, and a step stool and captured the BIG spidey, and took it for a walk down the garden to live over in the hedge!


I have entered the following challenges:
Less is More - one layer cards, witches, wizards or little monsters.


5 comments:

  1. Popping by from sdd bloghop have to say I sometimes try to rescue spiders but the cats normally get there first. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and I think your grounding is just fine. The mouse hole is a cute idea as well.
    Gwyneth
    From the SDD FB Group Blog Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love the sentiment... fabulous

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally amazing image, just love t sentiment and I thought the 'mouse hole' was for the spider!!! Brilliant card.
    Ps, I had trouble grounding my image - yours looks great, nothing like a one layer card to get you going! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is terrific, I love that hat!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.