Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 3 February 2013

Life is a Quirky Box of Chocolates - oh yes it is!

Whoo Hooo the challenge I have been dying to tell you about is here! I set the topic of chocolates using the colours chocolate and cream, however this is a very different challenge to our normal challenges because we have a brand new sponsor Crackerbox Palace, and they are giving vouchers to all three of our top three prize winners. Because we have a real stamp company sponsor you are not allowed to use any digi images or stickers on your project, to see all the details check out Quirky Crafts Challenge blog. You can make die cut or punched chocolate, or use real ones too.
For my first card I used a Crackerbox Palace sentiment that I already have, so this is one I am giving away to my favourite. I also used a Stampers Anonymous stamp that seemed just perfect. I die cut the image and sentiment with Spellbinders Nestabilities rectangles and long rectangles and their scalloped versions. The ink is Memento. The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog - anything goes with ribbon 13th Feb

For my second card I used a Crackerbox Palace stamp called Riding Away and a Crackerbox Palace sentiment, I can imagine this tough cowboy chewing on some chocolate! Ribbons and ink as the first card, and again die cut with Spellbinders dies.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog - anything goes with ribbon 13th Feb

I am part way through my third project, and will post it when it is finished along with photos of the stamps used, you are required to post photos of your stamps too if you use stamps!


1 comment:

  1. Really like the combination of stamps. Even cowboys like chocolate.
    Vicky Briggs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.