Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 3 February 2013

Life is like a Quirky Box of Chocolates - part 2

Here is my 3rd project, a hanging heart. One side has letters cut with a Quickutz alphabet from a Lifestyle set, I wanted small letters, the ejection foam has never stayed in the letters and I had to hunt around through the dies to find it all, and I hope that now I have used it the foam will stay put for once. I added Perfect Pearls ...... Hearts cut with Spellbinders Shapeabilities.

The other side has the chocolates (I love you more than chocolates - geddit?) and the chocolates and word "yummy" are Crackerbox Palace stamps. I punched holes through the lot and added an eyelet each side before glueing the hearts together and threading some polka dot ribbon through to hang it by. I enjoyed making this and it evolved from maybe being a card, or an easel card to a hanging. I had to replace the brown heart due to squashed perfect pearls, I cut another and peeled the letters off to re-use and stuck it over the top of the first heart, the things we have to do to rescue disasters! I coloured the chocolates with Promarkers and Trias, added Stickles and Anita's glitter glue and finally when that was dry and the colours were as I wanted I covered the chocolate parts with Anita's 3d gloss.

I have entered the following challenges:
Anything but a Card - share the love ends Sunday 17th Feb
ABC challenges - G for going Dotty
Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog - anything goes with ribbon 13th Feb

Here are the stamps! You can see two at the back that I didn't use and they are two that I won from Crackerbox Palace blog. All you have to do is go and comment on each Thursday's new makes, and you can be drawn randomly to win the some stamps, and if you also comment on Karen the designer's blog you get two chances. Then if you use your stamps and blog your make you get to win another stamp! Pretty good and so easy.
The two in the pack at the front are two I have already and will be my special little prize maybe I will add some more bits to that too, the person who enter my personal favourite project and who follows all the requirements will win this special prize.



3 comments:

  1. Very neat idea! Like the tag/card. Like the twist on the words.
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute, thanks for joining in the fun at ABC,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.