Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 24 October 2012

A bit of class


I found some new Facebook pages and one was Coordinations, the other was Graphic 45 and on the first I read of a competition to make a card with Graphic 45 products and upload it to win a prize, so I got my Graphic 45 stamps and images I had already stamped and made my first ever card with them only to find it is over and they are on altered tags or altered art now! The tickets I stamped are from a Prima set.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Stamping for the Weekend - something spooky.


This card is made using another Hero Arts and Sizzix collaboration set of stamps and dies. I love this one, when I stamped it I liked it even more than I thought.
I used card and paper from Payperbox pick and mix, and a left over piece of the Foof a Lah striped paper I used on the binder. The sentiment is a WS Designs stamp which says "To Thank you for your Hospitality.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
My Time to Craft - Just sepia, hope it is sepia enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.