Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 31 October 2012

Halloween

I just decorated the small hall by the front door this year. Portrait of the relatives, with battery operated tea light, and my pet spiders in their web.


Front door from the inside, it looked better outside but it was pouring with rain, I wasn't going out in that! Our only visitors arrived around 5pm and it was still light, the weather put any more off  I think, so lots of treats left! Treat bags (the empty kind) were 8 for £1 in Sainsburys and Wilkinsons, and only 75p for 12 bags in Asda, well done Asda!

Wandering round the shopping mall were lots of ghouls, wizards and witches, it was good fun, and I didn't even remember my phone so I couldn't take any photos, even the shop staff were dressed up.


Here is one last spooky card, this time with the haunted house die (the pre-Tim Holtz one) and the ghosts, with some batty ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and the spider's web embossed gold card. Hero Arts greeting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.