Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 29 August 2012

Researching angel policies

An angel policy is a statement of the "rules" governing use of a craft company's products to make items to sell. There are so many policies and the can vary a lot, some allow just about anything, some restrict you to numbers of items, some don't allow regular selling, and some require that you ask permission.

So I have spent a lot of time looking into the Angel Policies for all the stamps I own, and the equipment too, and papers etc, all have to be taken into account.

I have added a page to my blog to gather all this info on, so I can find it quickly in one place and I thought it might help others too.

I am really happy because Hero Arts have given me permission to use up to 50 of any stamped image (I can't imagine reaching those sorts of numbers), and I am waiting on a couple more.

The page is a work in progress, I am adding names as I think of them or remember I have them and looking for the policies when I have time and adding links.

Here is something you don't see every day, photo taken at the Farmer's market on Sunday in Lamb's Yard Bradford on Avon. The person on the right is Wellie who was promoting the Fringe Festival that starts this weekend. The monk is a real monk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.