Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Thursday 12 July 2012

So quirky well late!


The sponsor at Quirky for the challenge ending on Sunday is Bugaboo, who do some great humourous images just right for the challenge which is called Make Us Laugh chosen by Caro. I used Bugaboo image - Ruby, Will Work for Chocolate, which is me apart from Ruby being a lot thinner! I thought this would make a great new job card. Coloured with Promarkers, gorgeous sheer polka dot ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, bow made using Bowdabra from Crafty Ribbons. Sentiment is from a set which I think was by Dimensions Forth, but I am not certain.

I am so late with this, mainly due to a bad reaction to some eye drops over challenge weekend, and then being away last weekend but I thought I would post this and it might remind people to join in (I might get my second one in later), you still have a  day and a half to play and maybe win some of these great images from Bugaboo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.