Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 6 June 2012

Up Up and Away (The Sky's the limit)



My challenge at Quirky Crafts is Up Up and Away and your project must feature something you would see in the sky, the more sky the better on this one as I will pick sky projects as my personal favourites.
The Sponsor is The Cutting Cafe and these pre-coloured kites and clouds are part of the Up Up in the Sky set which has LOADS for your money, balloons, kites and sentiments, and you could win two sets of your choice. I used Serif Page Plus to create a background using the clouds and kites, then cut out kites to layer them for a 3d effect. I used sentiments from the set inside and out of this card.

This is the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.