Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 17 June 2012

Quirky Flowers (and ribbons)


Don't you just love this cute kitty from Paper Pretties, one of our Quirky Crafts Challenge sponsor this time round, yes there are two prizes this time and the other is a great Bev's Bag from Crafty Ribbons. The Ribbons I used on this card are from the Bev's Vintage Bag that I bought from Crafty Ribbons. You have to make your own flowers for this challenge as well as use ribbons and I punched my flowers then embossed them with a couple of Nellie Snellen punch and Emboss sets in two sizes. I added K&Co gems, I love the smooth glassy gems and I must get some more. Image coloured with Promarkers and die cut with Nestabilities. The dark coloured card is actually plum and matches the ribbon well though it doesn't look like it in this photo.

So hop on over to Quirky and see what everyone else made, and join in with this easy peasy challenge this time round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.