Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 19 June 2011

Quirky Crafts challenge time again

Challenge 13 over at Quirky Crafts is a recipe grid by Lyn. We are lucky to have two sponsors this time, Crafty Ribbons and Robyn's Fetish and I used an image and papers from Robyn's Fetish with some Crafty Ribbon's ribbon.

The image is coloured with promarkers and cut with Nestabilities and I heat embossed a Debbi Moore greeting. I used Stickles on the dragonfly wings, and I added flower brads so I have ticked off the boxes: Digital Image, Pink and Blue, Three papers, Ribbon or Lace, 4 brads or candi, Embossing and 5 flowers (three in the image and 4 brads actually makes 7). There are other elements to pick from the grid, you only need to pick three to enter the challenge and win some great prizes.

Happy Father's day to all the dads out there, we had a lovely family roast lunch with my boys and girls and our combined parents today, and we finished the day with a lovely long walk, longer than I have attempted for a long time. I hope you all had a lovely day whatever you were doing.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colouring Cazzy! Very pretty card.
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.