Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Mother's Day U.K.

 I have just added this twisted easel (my second easel ever - I think I am getting to like them) to http://quirkycrafts.blogspot.com/, nobody has noticed yet! The image is Pocket Patootie Birds by The Stamping Boutique who are sponsoring us for the current challenge. I decoupaged the little flower, could have decoupaged it more for a great effect, I think the fur would be great decoupaged or the mother bird just the body and nearest wing.
You have until Friday afternoon to add your entries to the Quirky Crafts Challenge blog, and they must be either an easel card (any kind) or Mother's day gift, or both. You can choose some great images like these as your prize if you win the public vote, or some gorgeous buttons from Crafty Ribbons if you win the DT vote.

 The second card is using another digital image from The Stamping Boutique called Puppy Present, so cute I think.
Both images coloured with Promarkers. The birds image is cut out with Nestabilities Labels 8, the sentiments on both cards are cut with Long Scalloped Rectangles and Long Rectangles. The paper used is by DCWV from The Mini Stack. Ribbon by Crafty Ribbons, blooms were a magazine freebie. I forget where I got the buttons from, I think it was a closing down online sale.

1 comment:

  1. Aww they are two gorgeous cards!!
    I have some of that DCWV paper but didn't think to use it this Mother's Day!! Gorgous flowers too!
    Hugs
    Esme x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.