Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 14 November 2009

Better late than never - Quirky Crafts Weekly Challenge 16

Weekly Challenge 16 is masculine, so as I was in the wedding card mood I thought I would do a Civil Partnership card. I have never made one of these before but have been meaning to for some time, so would be grateful to know if the wording is suitable or if I should put something else. I am going to make a card insert in the paler colour so it can be written on, unless I do another heart to write on.


On the gadget front: I am awaiting the delivery of The Slice in pink. I wasn't going to buy one, didn't think I needed one but what changed my mind was the fact that there is a tag cartridge which works with The Tag Maker. I bought The Tag Maker a long time ago before The Slice existed and was disappointed when I found it didn't cut the tags. You either had to trace round a template and cut them out or buy a die cutting set which was only available in the USA and was mega heavy so postage was HUGE, and you needed a die head for every shape and in every size or it wasn't worth bothering and the whole set that you could get, which wasn't every size or shape, cost a lot in the first place so I have justified buying The Slice. I got it at a good price, the pink one comes with two carts and I bought the tag cart at a bargain price.Hoped it would arrive today, but roll on Monday's post now.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.