Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 25 July 2009

Wedding Card at last



Talk about last minute, the wedding is tomorrow!


Here is the card, and to remind them of the day it has butterflies, the same ribbon used on the invites, and the colours, opal (sort of creamy ivory), mint green and brown. Butterflies are cut with Spellbinders die, punched edge using Kreaxions 5 way punch, letters are Sizzlits Curly Girl.

On the back is the Chinese symbol for double happiness, and this was punched with a large punch I was given ages ago, in fact I found the best way was to cut the circle with the Nesties first then put the shape in the punch and punch the shape out, and finally it was mounted on a red circle. This was the best of a bunch, it is difficult getting it dead centre, and if you punch then cut the circle there is a flat missed bit at the top.

Inside the is a vellum insert in mint green which is printed with a personal message to the happy couple, my daughter in law from tomorrow and my son, and more butterflies.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Carol. I love the style of the writing. It's gorgeous.

    Hope the wedding goes well tomorrow and that you all have a wonderful day.

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the wedding went well! the card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cazzy you've been sooo busy! They are lovely!
    Please pop over to my blog where I have a little something for you!

    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cazzy what a beautiful wedding card - I am sure the happy couple were thrilled with it. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.