Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 30 November 2015

Quirky Christmas and DT call reminder

 I have managed to make one card, I've been in bed for a week with a virus or flu, not sure which! It is Quirky Reminder time, I didn't make it for the challenge due to computer problems, then getting sick!
I have used two cute Bugaboo images, they are one of our three sponsors this time, Skinny Bird Candy Cane and Skinny Bird Ornaments, they go so well together to make a scene.
The papers are: red and green striped from Craftwork Cards in a pad called Christmas Post, and the Merry Christmas Robins are from My Mind's Eye and the pad was a freebie with Card Making and Papercrafts magazine last year I think.
The ribbon is an exclusive from Crafty Ribbons and the digi and panel are cut with Spellbinders dies.
The images are coloured with Promarkers, with added glitter glue and Flowersoft in Polar White.


The other sponsors at Quirky are Ditzie Designs and Digital Delights so hop on over and see some more and play along to win some great prizes.
Also Bugaboo are having a 50% off sale on Christmas digis right now!
Don't forget Your Quirky Needs You! We need more Quirky teamies to keep going, we have a few applicants so far, if you would like to apply please let me know.

I've entered the following challenges:
Passion for Promarkers - Nearly Christmas (Tues)
Crafting by Design - get ready for Christmas (Wed)
Fab n Funky - Christmas (Wed)
Crafty Ribbons - Frosty Christmas (Thurs)
Creative Card Crew - 101 It's cold outside (Thurs)
Pile it on - use red and green (Sun)
Christmas Card Challenges - anything Christmas goes (Sun)
Graph'it Markers - Christmas (4/11 Dec)

Challenges Won.
Catch the Bug - sketch #319 3rd place.

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card Cazzy. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Cazzy! Love those quirky robins and fab papers. Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, Cazzy - I do love those images. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a fun combination of birds. Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like these - lovely colouring, so cheerful! I've just caught up with your comment at my place. I understand about the crochet being more calming..there are less decisions to make and you really do just need something that you can do without thinking in these times.I hope Shaun isnt feeling too poorly..oh the waiting. Crochet on gal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute image!
    Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with The Catch The Bug "Stella Says Sketch" Challenge this week for Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again this week!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - DT Asst Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.