Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 3 May 2015

Are we there yet? Still on the Quirky journey!

This is my card for the Quirky Crafts reminder, you have until Saturday 9th May midday to come on a journey with us. Any sort of transport will do, and a horse is transport too!
This is Buddy Time by Coosty Creations available from our sponsor Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet. I coloured the image with Graph'its (browns and turquoise), and Promarkers then die cut it with Spellbinders label 1 matted onto the scalloped and grand versions. The charms are the only ones I have like this, I took the loop off the bottom of the horseshoe. The sentiment is cut with an IO stamp set, I always loose the tiny "dots" for the i, so added one with red Stickles.
The ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons, the horse silhouette ribbon is exclusive to them.

Inside the card I punched out horses from around the panels, the white panel has a punched out horse in the top corner.

Mum has a birthday soon and she used to go riding until a few years ago, so this will be perfect for her, and she is the "Special Lady" for Pile it on and One Stitch at a Time!

Come on a journey with us at Quirky Crafts.

This card is trotting into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes 57 (Mon)
TTCRD - anything goes May 4th
Addicted to Stamps - Make your mark (Wed/Fri)
Crafty Ribbons - 118 anything goes with ribbon (Thurs)
Cute card Thursday - use a sentiment (Thurs)
Graph'its Markers - ribbon or lace (Fri 8th May)
Pile ít on - for a lady (Sun/Wed)
One Stitch at a time - anything goes with a special lady (Sun 17th)
Cards Galore - anything goes (May)

Challenges won/top 3:
Sentimental Sunday - work it out 

13 comments:

  1. Hi there Cazzy - so glad to see you have used one of our images for your card - you have coloured it beautifully. Could I ask you to add your connection with the 'special lady' part of our theme, I can't see anything but then again I could be having a senior moment! Thank you so much for entering the OSAAT Challenge this fortnight, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cazzy, love how you colour the horse. Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what a marvelous image and your colouring...so impressive! I know a couple people who are horse enthusiasts; they would adore your card, as do I. Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure every horse lover will adore your card - thanks for joining us at ATSM this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for a horse lover - love the decorated inside of the card too. thanks for sharing with us at TTCRD this week and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool card! Love your marvelous image and your colouring! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cazzy - thank you so much for popping the extra bit on for us. As I said earlier your creation really is beautifully coloured and I love the little horse punch! I bet your mum loved her card too! Thank you for sharing this with us and for entering the OSAAT Challenge this fortnight, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Cazzy...love the horse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice, love that color combo and design. Horseback riding is a great way to workout, so great idea for our challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays :)

    AJ, DT, Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great make. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Graph'It Marker Colouring Crazy Challenge and our Ribbon & Lace theme. Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic!!!! Love it! Thank you for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays,
    xx
    Erum
    My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice horse-card! I like it when the theme goes over the whole card on all pages! Thank you for joining the Crafts Galore Encore May "Anything Goes" Challenge! Hope to see you again! Good luck!

    Daria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.