Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 12 December 2012

Crackerbox Palace santa card


I am still playing with my blog candy stamps from Crackerbox Palace, this time I decided to make a square card, then I turned it into an easel card, it is perfect for this because the paper behind the cut houses is covered with the part that attaches it to the card blank. This time I die cut a moon with gold pearlescent paper, I also tried yellow vellum and the paper pattern showed through that. I stamped the sleigh with Brilliance black, I found I needed to stamp twice, once onto the patterened paper, then I had to align the stamp over the moon so that it looks like it was stamped once. This is because the paper caused a break in the stamped image, and even doing it this way I had to repair a tiny break with my Marvy Wet Looks black pen.


Inside I used the Papermania purple printed ribbon and some buttons from stash with baker's twine in the two that had holes.

1 comment:

  1. Cazzy I think your card is very pretty. I like making it an easel card with Santa flying over the moon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.