Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Tuesday 11 September 2012

more Quirky Number crunching

Believe it or not I managed to make two more cards to show you, I have added them to the Quirky Challenge blog post too.


I just love this cute turtle from The Stamping Boutique, I coloured him with Trias and Promarkers, cut him out with Nestabilities large labels 8 and added a mat of polka dot paper I got free with a magazine. Heat embossed Happy Birthday in gold (before I attached the image and ribbon - I find the ribbon melts if you get a heat gun near it lol), added some Crafty Ribbons polka dot sheer green and black ribbon, and die cut the numbers with Embosslits, they don't match because in between cutting the numbers and the letters I managed to break my Vagabond and one of the dies is jammed in it (again, and I am very upset about it and waiting for a response from Sizzix on what to do, think it was my fault this time) so out with the trusty Big Shot and carry on cutting!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 Joanna Sheen challenge blog called "Going Dotty" which closes on 13th Sept
ABC challenge Wishes which closes on on Friday 14th Sept.
One Stop Craft Challenge - no floral embellishments which ends on Saturday 15th Sept.
Papertake Weekly challenge - things that make you go awwww. Ends next Tuesday 18th Sept.


This card was a very quick make with a Doodle Dragon Studios Freebie of the week, which is still there I believe. I printed the colour version for speed and I added the text, the banner is blank for your own text. Again freebie papers with a magazine.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.