Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 21 December 2015

Catching up on Christmas - Doodle Dragon robin

I love this Doodle Dragon robin. I haven't been able to get in the mood for Christmas. I had maybe a dozen cards left from last year or made this year, but I need more. So I got out the digis that I had already coloured with Promarkers and die cut last year, or maybe the year before and this is one. It was ready mounted on the fancy Spellbinders Label as well as coloured, I just added some paper and a stamped greeting that was also in the box already (Hero Arts?). The paper is from a Craftwork Cards pad and is designed by Steph Davies. 
Like my Yankee Candle jar top? I can't get it to work with all cards, and there is a trick to getting them to actually stand up on this one, which is to open them so the other half counterbalances the front!

I've entered the following challenges:
Crafting from the heart - #91 anything goes (28th Dec)
Cards Galore - anything goes (Dec)
Crafting by Designs - Here comes the Holidays (Dec)
LOC - #109/110 Anything goes (1st Jan)
Love to Scrap - #68 anything goes (3rd Jan)
Crafty Cardmakers - #154 Snow (6th Jan)
Pile it on - Winter/Christmas (9th Jan)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Sweet image, that you colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Irena dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty cardmakers and more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.