This is the start of a project I planned ages ago, to label each of my stamp concentina files so I know what is in them without getting them out. Some of the folders are dedicated to one make of stamps and others have more than one, and one is all the odd sheets of stamps.
This folder is purely PaperArtsy (arghh - when I went to bed and thought about it - I realised what I had said, of course Dylusions are not PaperArtsy, so this is a mixed folder for now, whoops), although this isn't my whole collection - there is a Really Useful Box full of the small size (A5?) sets also.
I was putting away some stamps I bought in January I decided to make the tag. The tags were cut with a Tim Holtz Sizzix die a long time ago and all from greyboard packaging so a bit of recycling going on here too. I roughly painted the tag with some Blush Fresco paint, then went over it with South Pacific which is not solid so the pink shows through. Then I stamped each side, this side is PaperArtsy original type stamps. I edged the tag with Distress inks and Treasure Gold, and finally stamped and die cut a "moff". I don't want to add too many 3d details, I think they will end up getting knocked off when the folders are in use. String has been threaded through the tag and folder.
This side of the tag is done with Dylusions stamps, and JOFY stamps and coloured with Distress markers and Promarkers.
One down around 10 to go!
I have entered this tag in the following challenges: