Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 11 April 2009

Happy Easter

This is the only Easter card I have managed so far, though I have been making fat pages. This one is for the Penny Black challenge, and I hope I am in time. I decided to try excluding part of the image from the Nestability cut, which wasn't totally sucessful when you look really closely - I need to find that blog with all the instructions on!

I coloured the bunny with Marvy brush markers, he is stamped and heat embossed black, and I wanted the bow to stand out.

The DCWV sentiment went perfectly with the DCWV paper, but sadly the card should have been bigger for me to put it on straight across as I would have liked, so I angled it and added a couple of sticker eggs from the same sticker pad.

I hope you all have a happy Easter break.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute bunny! Love the card .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Cazzy

    Aww this is so sweet - great card!

    hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good one tho'! I managed 3 but needed 8!

    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Love the little bunny!

    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cheeky little bunny is really cute Cazzy. Thanks for your comment about sending me a birthday card but don't worry, it's my fault I didn't get back to you in time and our PCJ forum is down at the moment so I couldn't PM you. There's always next year - LOL! Hugs, Nicki.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.