Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 15 April 2009

Blog candy winner - followers draw

I printed off the list with photos of all 22 followers at the time of posting about the candy, and I cut them up into strips. They were folded and popped in a handy tub. Did you know you can even find out when a follower joined in this view?

Then I shut my eyes and picked, just peeking so I could take the photo - no other volunteers still up tonight I'm afraid!









and the winner is........dum diddy dum dum dum......

The lovely Dawn!

Which is good because I won candy from Dawn ages ago, so now she gets some back.

Now I have to tell you that I am going away to the seaside Saturday, won't be back until Tuesday or Wednesday evening depending how we get on, so if you enter my other candy draw your comments won't appear until I get back.


Now I just need Dawn to confirm that she would like this candy (see the candy post for what it is - NOT THE BIG SHOT), if not I will draw again. If yes I need your address Dawn, you can post it as a comment and I won't publish it. (I'm sorry I did have it but no idea where).



1 comment:

  1. Oooh Cazzy - thanks so much - wow what a lovely surprise!!!

    hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.