Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 4 April 2009

Birthday card 50th and online party


This was the card I wanted the big 50 for. Is it belated if I delivered it on the afternoon of the birthday? Well I didn't know if I would be able to do that, so decided it was belated! She probably thinks I am mad. This is a C4 size card, (A4 finished size, which is a tiny bit bigger than the USA letter size), I have only ever made 3 this size. The back has a die cut boat and waves by Accucut and a Sizzix frame. The front has 50 and letters by Robo, horse head Sizzix (I seem to have lost my new die so couldn't give him hooves and neckerchief), polka dot ribbons, punched edge by Martha Stewart to match ribbon, blooms by Prima, card candy by Craftworks I think, mac, hat umbrella etc were toppers - sorry package has gone, I thought it went with the sailing boat, and the wellies not sure the umbrella really fits in. Finally a ribbon tag by Making Memories.

Little belated birthday stamp, MSE?


There is a great online party going on right now at the Crafts Beautiful forum, fun, games and prizes to celebrate the Lets Make Jewellery new magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.