Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 25 December 2015

Oh Christmas tree - not!

This evil snowman had a great idea, to spray Flossie the sheep green and decorate her as a Christmas tree! When I saw Flossie on another blog I had to go straight to Dr Digi and buy her, and I also bought the snowman. The spray can and light bulbs were freebies, and I snagged a few more freebies too. Lights are All Dressed Up, and I used Promarkers to colour my fun scene! Ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and the layers are cut with Spellbinders, paper is Dovecraft.

It has been commented that Flossie is a strange zoo animal, and I would like to point out that the ABC DT examples included a shepherd holding a lamb! Also there are such things as petting zoos for children over here, I believe there is or was one at Longleat where you could find lambs to pet, then again Flossie could just be the Lion's dinner!

Challenges entered:
Ike's World - Santa is coming (28th Dec)
Crafty Gals - anything goes (Wed)
Crafting by Designs - anything goes (Dec)
Die Cut Divas - warm and cosy (Dec)
LOC - #109/110 Anything goes (1st Jan)
Papertake Weekly - last ever challenge Let it Snow (Tues)
Passion for Promarkers - Mega Christmas Challenge (5th Jan)
ABC Christmas - Z is for zoo animal (6th Jan)
Winter Wonderland - bingo, ribbon, animal snowflakes (7th Jan)
Cute Card Thursdays - #405 anything goes 
Creative Card Crew - #103 Anything goes (12th Jan)
Oddball Art - Winter or Christmas (14th Jan)

15 comments:

  1. This did make me laugh, a great card. Thanks for playing along with us at CCT this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness - your humour is fabulous. I nearly sprayed coffee this time. Poor Flossie !! hee hee Such a wickedly funny card.
    Thank you for joining us at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES and good luck in the Vote :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A marvellous card .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike's World challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is TOO Cute! Love those images and your coloring! :)
    Thanks for playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge! :)
    Mandy ~ ABC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tee-Hee I love this! so funny :D Thank you for playing along with us at IWC x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Really made me smile!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sheep so cute! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the humor! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's Warm & Cozy challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab card - nice to see something which is also fun! Thank you for joining us on Passion for Promarkers, Mega Christmas Challenge. I see you have three challenges - well done you. Every happiness for 2016 & happy crafting. Hung Guest\DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful Zoo Animal you have chosen to share with us at ABC Christmas challenge, it must be a rare breed!!. Good Luck!! Sarah GDT :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Cute! And so much fun.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really fun card Cazzy. I love the images and the way you created your scene is fantastic. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Don't forget to come back on 5th Jan 2016 for our new challenge and to find out if you are one of our lucky winners. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your sense of funny!! Great card and perfect for the challenge at Ike's World challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fab card, Cazzy! Love the way you've combined the images to make that fun scene! Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion for Promarkers, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.