Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 26 March 2012

Spyder Lyn is a clever girl


Our very own Quirky Lyn teamie at Quirky Crafts has her own digi image business over at Spyder's Corner. Every week Lyn gives away a freebie too, and this is the latest one called Poppet the Posy Puppy, so cute.

Now that Lyn has a challenge going to win a fantastic tree digi, and you had to use one of Lyn's digis to be in to win and with just over an hour to go I remembered and though I better try and enter. Therefore I haven't finished this card but uploaded it anyway. Also I messed up one of the front panels and couldn't move it so as the glue stuck fast! I have the inside to do and perhaps some more embellishments or a sentiment on the front.

I coloured the image with Trias and Promarkers. Image is cut out with Nestabilities, and paper is by K and Company.

There you are - I got it in just in time, came back to do the write up, and I know it isn't the best but someone will love to get it I am sure and now I need to make a better version.....

2 comments:

  1. Ah!! Comments working!! Last night/this morning, it was in large words,on it's own, and wasn't clickable, but now...it's in tiny words and IS clickable, cos I'm here typing! That you for playing along with my birthday challenge cazzy! This is the first Poppet pup I've seen coloured! Lovely!! Hope you like your magic Tree!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Cazzy well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.