Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Tuesday 3 May 2016

Quirky May Flowers

The May challenge at Quirky Crafts is all about flowers, simple! We have three new sponsors, and this digi is Love in a Mist from Delicious Doodles. I have this growing and spreading in my flower borders, and just had to have the digi!
I coloured the digi with Chameleon pens, having a little trouble with some of them where they won't lighten and I have hardly used them so they shouldn't be dried up already. The grey I wanted to use as a light shadow would not lighten so I used a Promarker instead. 
I made sure there was enough space to die cut this shape with a Spellbinders die, and Just for You is a Tonic die, I found this perfect linen texture blue card stock and decided to keep the card simple.
Delicious Doodles, Ike's Art and Bloobel stamps are our three new sponsors for May which is really exciting, and I hope to make a couple more cards to show you soon, or for the reminder at least!

Unfortunately this will be the last challenge for Quirky Crafts for a few months, and maybe forever if we don't get some applicants for the DT. After May we will be down to three on the team, and two of us have very sick husbands, the other has health issues of her own, so we cannot continue unless we get some healthy people who can boost the team back up!

Hop on over to Quirky Crafts to play along with our pretty challenge and maybe you will win some digis.

I have entered the following challenges:
Incy Wincy - CAS (Mon)
Creative Fingers - #108 anything goes (Fri)
Crafts Galore - anything goes (May)
Delicious Doodles - April Showers bring May Flowers (snap) (May)

Challenges won:
Crafty Gals - #69 anything goes (Wed)


6 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy challenges. Happy crafting!
    Catherine (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Thanks for joining our ‘CAS’ challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Cazzy! But also we cant be having such a talented lady having pens that don't seem to be working properly. Can you please email me at louise@chameleonpens.com and I will help sort your pens :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, very elegant :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again! Remember to check back to see if you are one of our winners too :)
    And I'm so sorry to be late commenting! Had a bad month healthwise.. PS: I got a sweet blogcandy if you wanna join in! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! Love the colors you have used on this project!!!

    Thanks for joining the monthly challenge here at Delicious Doodles challenge. Hope you will join us next time Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, love the colours you have used, thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles this month, best of luck. Hugs Avril Watson DT Admin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.