Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 21 December 2015

Catching up - Postbox

Yes well, I think I should have posted some cards today - they will be late! This is an image by Terri Sherman who is Delicious Doodles!
I coloured the image with Promarkers and die cut it with Spellbinders.
I added some Crafty Ribbons ribbon, which looks a bit crooked, but another one done!

I have entered the following challenges:
Delicious Doodles - Christmas (Dec)
Crafting from the heart - #91 anything goes (28th Dec)
Crafting by Designs - anything goes (Dec)
Crafty Cardmakers - #154 Snow (6th Jan)
Pile it on - Winter/Christmas (9th Jan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.