Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 21 December 2015

Catching up - Penny Black tree

I had stamped this Penny Black tree and heat embossed it, then die cut it with a Spellbinders oval die a number of times. I found this gorgeous die cut sentiment using a new die I bought earlier this year which is an IO die. Decided they were perfect together - but then I couldn't find the die to cut some more! I spent hours looking until the early hours, resulting in only two complete cards that evening.

I searched for that die again the following night, and gave up and used some Xcut dies instead. Not as pretty but another 6 cards ready!

I have entered the following challenges:
Penny Black Saturdays - Christmas (Dec)
Vintage Stamping - Trees (Dec)
Simon Says - make it sparkle (Wed)
Pile it on - Winter/Christmas (9th Jan)
Polkadoodles - anything goes (15th Jan)

Awards:
Crafting by Designs - Here comes the Holidays (Dec)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Hope you find that die--I can relate--haha! So glad you joined us at PBSC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Christmas tree stamp is perfect, Cazzy, and it made a lovely set of cards! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards, love that stamp! Thanks so much for joining us at Vintage Stamping Challenges this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.