Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 21 December 2015

Catching up - Little Claire geese.

I've tried to stick to bought card blanks for speed, and to use them up. Also they come with envelopes so no scrabbling round to find the right one. I had this shaped card (that I had cut earlier) lurking on my desk and decided to use it. The stamped geese are a Little Claire stamp, and they were coloured with Promarkers and die cut with Spellbinders, as was the card blank and paper layers. Papers are DCWV I think. Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons. I think this is a special Christmas card, my favourite so far, and I will give it to my best friend for Christmas.

I have entered the following challenges:
Sweet Stamping - Merry Christmas (26th Dec)
Crafting from the heart - #91 anything goes (28th Dec)
Little Claire - Special Christmas card (Dec)
Cards Galore - anything goes (Dec)
Crafting by Designs - anything goes (Dec)
LOC - #109/110 Anything goes (1st Jan)
Papertake Weekly - last ever challenge Let it Snow (Tues)
Simon Says - make it sparkle (Wed)
Love to Scrap - #68 anything goes (3rd Jan)
That's Crafty - anything goes (11th Jan)
Pile it on - Winter/Christmas (9th Jan)
Polkadoodles - anything goes (15th Jan)

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card l like all the elements and the gorgeous image and background papers so beautifully presented too! Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, I love the image you have chosen. So sweet! Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge, Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A darling shaped card and your friend will love it. Thanks for entering our challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card Cazzy, a fabulous design with lovely colours and patterns.......your geese are just adorable!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card - love the design and the cute image.
    Happy New Year and thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love all the layers you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at the LC Designs Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.