Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 21 December 2015

Catching up - cuddly snowman

I found these two Penny Black snowmen ready to go, and this Papermania paper seemed just right. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment that comes with the image onto the paper and heat embossed it. One is done with silver pearl embossing powder, the other with gold. The images were coloured with Promarkers. Some of Crafty Ribbons' exclusive ribbon finished off the card.

I've entered the following challenges:
Sweet Stamping - Merry Christmas (26th Dec)
Penny Black Saturdays - Christmas (Dec)
Crafting by Designs - Here comes the Holidays (Dec)
Papertake Weekly - last ever challenge Let it Snow (Tues)
Crafty Cardmakers - #154 Snow (6th Jan)
Pile it on - Winter/Christmas (9th Jan)

Awards:


Cards Galore - anything goes (Dec)

7 comments:

  1. Super card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card and a delightful snowman.
    Thank-you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore December Challenge “Anything Goes”. Merry Christmas and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet!

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Merry Christmas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks so very much for your support of Papertake Weekly through the years, and for joining us in our last challenge. Best of luck to you and I'm sending wishes for a wonderful, happy and healthy 2016!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors!And I just adore snowmen! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card! Love those bright colours and the image is very cute! Thank you for playing along with us over at the Crafty Cardmakers & More blog! Happy crafting and a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.