Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 2 August 2015

Gone fishing - that's Quirky!

My turn to set the challenge at Quirky Crafts and it is called Gone Fishing. You just have to include something fish or fishing related on your project, even a fish in a bowl.
Our sponsor is Crackerbox Palace and they provided all the images I have used and the sentiment, and to see more images and witty sentiments hop over to the Quirky blog now.
I coloured the image with ProMarkers and the sea is painted with diluted Brusho crystals, you only need a tiny bit to make a lot, I painted a sheet of watercolour paper to use it up and I still have some left!
I die cut the image and panels with Spellbinders dies and added some real twine to the fishing line, and some little fish charms (or are they beads?). The paper is by DCWV.

I hope you will come and play Gone Fishing with us over at Quirky Crafts, any project is acceptable and we allow a little backdating because nothing is more frustrating than seeing a challenge and knowing you posted the perfect card for it yesterday! 

This card swam into the following challenges:
Love to Scrap - #58 anything goes (Mon)
Passion for Promarkers - Jolly Holidays (Tues)
I love Promarkers - 3 or more layers (Wed)
Inspiration Destination - #44 anything goes (Wed)
Little Miss Muffet - hot Summer nights (Thurs)
Cute Card Thursday - citrus 
Pile it on - Sequins or beads (Sun/Wed 13th)
Glitter and Sparkle - anything goes (Sun)
Simply Papercrafts - anything goes (Aug 14th)
ABC - O is for open (Aug 15th)
Crafting by Design - anything goes (Aug)
Our Creative Corner - Mexico Moods (Sept 4)

13 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Cazzy, this is image is adorable and perfectly coloured too! Many thanks for joining in at Passion for Promarkers this week...good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Cazzy! You made the fisherman look fun. I love the embellishments. I hope you don't mind that I share on our fb and blog.
    Vicky Briggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, love that sea, great job!!! And you are such a clever girl, I will never thought about mixing the digis the way you did... You create a scene. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Carol...love the images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun card, thanks for sharing at pile it on

    Tina
    pile it on dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and Fun card Cazzy thank you for joining us this week over on Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Card Thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers this week. Good luck hugs Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very funny card!! Great job!! Wonderful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card & love the sentiments. Thank you for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle Blog Challenge x DT Sarahjayne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Cazzy..loving the vibrant colours!
    Many thanks for joining us in our latest challenge over at Glitter N Sparkle...Anything Goes
    Debby DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Thank-you for joining us this week at Glitter N Sparkle.
    Sammi (AngelicBadGirl)
    DT/Owner glitternsparkle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol, this sentiment is hysterical. Love this funny card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Little Miss Muffet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this fortnight. Simply Papercrafts Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
    Erin (Blog Owner)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.