Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 26 October 2014

Let's play Quirky Charades!

The challenge is Charades - is it a book, film or song? Your project has to be based on one of these and you must tell us which.
My first card is a based on a song, Welcome Home by Peter's and Lee, which I have been singing all afternoon while making this.


The digital stamp is from Paper Pretties and is called Welcome, which comes with several sentiments including the one I used that is perfect for my song! I coloured the image with Promarkers, and the doorknob with Spica's in gold, adding a brad over the knob. The paper is from HOTP, I thought it looked like a stone house wall. All rectangles are cut with Spellbinders build a card dies. I added a bit of Mod Podge sparkle over the "glass" area to give it a shine and sparkle, then I had to dumb down the lights to get the detail of the flower!

By the time this posts I will be hospital visiting, but I do have another card in progress so check back later to see that one.

Now hop over to Quirky Crafts to see some gorgeous examples and find out what everyone's song, book or film are.

I have entered the following challenges:
Through the craft room door - anything goes (27th Oct)
Bunny Zoe's - Animals (Nov 9th)


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card!! I never heard this song, but I search it on youtube. It is a great message on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vitral rose!!!! It´s a lovely song, perfect for a "welcome home"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.