Well the front is pretty CAS and was stamped with some Tanda rubber stamps by Sue Law, which are coloured with Promarkers. I managed to find some "road" ribbon too, and masked off the first half of the sentiment (ok I messed up the first time and ruined my panel, if you mask the stamp then ink it you really should check there isn't ink on the tape!), added some dots, mounted the panel on red card then a green 7"x5" card blank made from card in my stash - the only problem here was that this die was NBUS, so totally unknown as far as results went, the instructions said a card blank minimum 5"x5.5" and I think the 5.5" is needed for the height not the width of the house as a tiny part of the tabs on the roof were showing when closed!
View from the back. I was quite pleased with the end result, the next one will be even better I feel.
I hope that a never before used die counts as new for Die Cut Diva's, I also used my new die cutter - first time trying a Bigz die on it, and the die cutter is the Cheery Lyn Crossover.
This card is popping into the following challenges
Artful Times - use a house shape (Fri 12th Sept)
Technique Twist - outside your comfort zone - well it has taken me years to pluck up the courage to make a pop up card! (13th Sept)