Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Tuesday 19 August 2014

Craft room clear out event on Facebook and Blogger on Thursday

I am so fed up with all the spare stash I no longer want, most of it unused, cluttering up the place. I am going to hold a craft room event sale on Facebook starting Thursday 21st, and sell it at knock down prices.

I have loads of stamps and much more. I have never done this before and don't know how it will go, so bear with me. I don't know if you need to be a facebook friend to attend either, I assume you do.

The event page is here.

If you don't do facebook I will also post each item on the event page, check the tab at the top. I will take the first comment from either blog or facebook going by the time it was posted.




4 comments:

  1. Hi Cazzy your page isn't open just clicked on the link xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, you might have to become a facebook friend to join in, I think it is there and people can sign up to it. It is all new to me.

      I will post everything on the page I created here on the blog too, one for one as I post each thing.

      Cazzy x

      Delete
  2. Hiya Caz, you have got the date wrong, saying that it starts on Thursday 19th........ whereas Thursday is actually the 21st xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marg, well spotted! Where was I?

      Cazzy xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.