Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 21 May 2014

Ghoulish - atishoo!

 I have no idea what I am going to do with this card, maybe keep it for Halloween! The image is from Bugaboo, and is called Slelekinz Baby the words are my own. The card blank is embossed with a Craftwell embossing folder, I tried it out and then put this blank away in a box, so it is a leftover. I coloured the little darling with Promarkers, die cuts are all using Spellbinders and the pink panel, with gold and spotty paper, and the ribbon is one that I made up and then didn't use and it has been hanging about as a left over in my spare die cuts box until now.
 Side view, showing the other embossed side of the gatefold.

This card has haunted the following challenges:
Left of Center (this one is specially for LOC) (Fri 23rd)
Catch the Bug - Bingo, buttons, something beginning with S, circles (May)
Passion for Promarkers - use your die cuts (Tues)
Papertake Weekly - Ooooh so cute (Tues)
Delicious Doodles - a bit moody (Fri)
Addicted to Stamps - anything goes (Wed)
Our Creative Corner - leftovers (great idea) (May)

This card is a work in progress, I am road testing some Crackerbox Palace digi images, just waiting for some sentiments to go with the tissue box. I got the idea of the tissue coming out of the box from the Crackerbox Palace blog, it was a Vicky make. I printed the digi out twice, plain card and spotty paper then cut them out and put them together to make it stronger, I only needed to print it once, stick it onto the card and cut round (sometimes I make extra work for myself lol). I kept the background plain, at least so far. 

13 comments:

  1. OH I love this!!! Great use of that image!! Love that gold.. what a great card!! Love the embossing too!! Fantastic!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, DT Member @ Delicious Doodles
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our May Bingo Challenge at Catch the Bug, Don’t forget to check out The Bug Blog for our new Challenge that starts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug for our bingo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute!Thanks so much for joining us for Bugaboo Bingo this week. We hope to see you again soon! Good luck in the draw.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at LOC - I love that baby ghoul!! I will have to pop over to Bugaboo!! Hope you will join us in the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning cazzy.brilliant fun image and i love your design and colouring.
    Thanks so much for joining us in our Special Anniversary Challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on this week's Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cazzy, what a gorgeous card. I love the fun image and your die cuts are perfect. Thanks for joining in with our special 5th anniversary challenge this week at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Our Creative Corner! Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quirky and such fun! Thank you for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card! You managed to made ghoul the new adorable! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo Stamps for Stella Says Sketch! Good luck in the draw!
    luv
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.