Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Thursday 15 May 2014

A very special birthday card, one of two

Yes Kenny is TWO on Saturday! This card is from Mother in Law, Kenny's Great Nanny. I used an 8"x8" scalloped card blank. I created a panel using red card, and different papers which I think are English Paper Company - the cover was missing so I will update this if I find it and I am wrong. The pack included a circus paper that went perfectly with the Bugaboo Clown numbers -Two image. I coloured the image with Promarkers and added some glitter glue to the top of the candle, die cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities and matted it onto red. I used one of my new silhouette ribbons, I thought horses went with the horse on the circus paper. I won a huge bag full of silhoutte ribbons from Crafty Ribbons recently.
Happy Birthday words are from a Spellbinders die set, I didn't expect it to be a debossing die set before I got it home and looked properly. Kenny is cut out with dies from a Quickuzt set.

Inside the card, just blue stars and this is Papermania paper.
I won this huge bag of ribbons, lucky me!

Next card coming up... 

This card tumbled into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers - Anything goes (Fri 16th)
Incy Wincy - Birthdays (Mon)
Left of Centre - masculine cards (23rd May)
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbon (Thurs)

4 comments:

  1. So fun!
    Enjoy the ribbons :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons, I have some candy so hop over

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Love the bright colors and how you've decorated the inside. What cool ribbons too. Thanks for joining us at LOC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and cute card!! So colorful!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.