Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 11 December 2013

Wonderful Phyllis Harris at Unity

These stamps are from a set of Unity Stamps by Phyllis Harris, I love her art. I love horses, used to work with them and own one (long story, don't ask), and I used to draw them all the time side view only and I could never get the proportions just right.
I wouldn't have put pink and peach together, but it works, and the reason is the Inspired by Unity challenge, I sort of went for the sketch, but have some of the colours too. The image is coloured with Promarkers, and die cut with Spellbinders dies, the mats are also cut with Spellbinders out of pink metallic card. I added pink polka dot ribbon to complete the sketch.

I am entering the following challenges:
Inspired by Unity - see above
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Anything except Christmas (Saturdays)
Crafty Ribbons - spots or stripes (Thursdays)
Passion for Promarkers - include a sentiment (7th Jan)
Stamping Sensations (2nd entry) - free and easy (Dec)
Stampotique Designer's challenge - anything goes (Dec and up to 4 entries)



9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Cazzy! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Anything But Christmas challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Cazzy! Sweet image, fab colouring and simple design! Thanks for joining in with our mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your crafty ribbons entry this week
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very lovely card, Cazzy! I appreciate the care taken with you beautiful coloring of images. Good luck in the draw at Stampotique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, some little girl is going to love that.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet card! Love that image. Hugs Lotta, DT for Passion for ProMarkers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card :) I love horses too

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cazzy,
    This looks fab. What a darling image. Thanks for joining our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion For Promarkers.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.