Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 25 October 2013

Happy Birthday Julie

It is Julie's birthday today, Julie is my son Richard's girlfriend, and she is getting a bird feeder and bird feed for her birthday which she apparently wanted. I think it is like my feeder.
Anyway I decided to make a bird themed card and used this Pink Paislee paper that came free with a magazine, I cut it a little to fit the card blank then stamped over it with Chocolate Baroque stamps that I coloured with Marvy Wet looks first to get multi coloured images. The sentiment is by Unity Stamps and stamped in black Stazon to stand out. I decorated the inside of the card with the same paper with Happy Birthday stamped on it, and finally added some polka dot grosgrain ribbon (from Crafty Ribbons) to the front of the card. Because I had this paper in mind and that I wanted to use bird stamps (although I have a few different sets I can choose from so that could have kept me thinking) this was a quick card to make, less than 30 minutes total.
I hope you have a great birthday Julie and that you love your presents, posting this on the day so you don't see it before!

I have entered the following challenges:
Cards Galore - Flowers (October challenge)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.