Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 26 May 2013

Quirky well black and white challenge (with just a teeny tiny drop of one colour allowed).

Doris set the challenge at Quirky Crafts this time. The sponsors are Crafty Ribbons, Limited Runs and Robyn's Fetish
Limited Runs provided the images to the team. I just love the Limited Runs cupcakes and chose to use Graduation Cupcake. The papers are DCWV and Cordinations Jewel Black. I coloured the image with Promarkers adding burgandy red as my accent colour. The Cordinations cardstock is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder then sanded. The final touches were 4 pearls and a real tassle, I am not happy with my colouring now I can see it here, so I may have to work on it again. I also added matt medium to the icing, it doesn't show up well in the photo.

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Cazzy, love the embossing, I'm into embossing! at the moment!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Beautiful and the tassels looks fab matching :) hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.