Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 20 May 2013

Quirky Reminder time Myth, Magic and Paint.

I used two Crackerbox Palace stamps to finish the back of the door hanger, which is painted with Fresco paints. The images are Serpent and Submarine, and it is yellow like the Beetles song for me! I love the 3 part serpent, you can play about with the spacing and position of the pieces if you want to.
The images are coloured with Promarkers.
The sub exhaust is more of that glass ball gel medium, and the whole thing is covered in sparkly Mod Podge.
You have until Saturday to enter the challenge at Quirky Crafts.

2 comments:

  1. A fun background using lots of techniques! Thanks for joining us this time at Anything But A Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous door hanger hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my card recently...means a lot!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.