The night before a birthday is not really the time to be making the card! I used my new Stamposaurus stamp of a greenhouse, you may recall the posts about the new greenhouse! Well I spotted the stamp at the Shepton Mallet craft show, and thought of my husband, and bought it and a few others that I couldn't resist, and there were plenty more that were hard to resist too!
I coloured the image with Promarkers, then added glossy accents for the "glass". I heat embossed the words using Hero Arts and Papermania stamps in red, that pesky red embossing powder got everywhere it shouldn't including all over my desk when I spilled it! Here you can see it on the card where I didn't want it to be, and I had used an antistatic bag first, grrr. Then the "glass" wasn't dry so I gingerly attached some 3d gel pads to the back of the image and tried to plonk it into place without touching the wet glaze. I had attached the die cut (Spellbinders) before I added the image. However the image has curled and I had to leave it out with no envelope because it wasn't dry.