Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 8 April 2013

Grafitti Max

I have been really lucky with various prize draws lately, one of them was Visible Image's facebook competition in which I won a character stamp, and I chose Max. I think he is pretty cool, and there are some other great characters so it was hard to choose. I used a Sizzix Tim Holtz embossing folder with Whitewash Cordination paper - I need a pad of this colour to make lots of walls! I decided to draw a grafitti sentiment on the wall with a bit more grafitti for effect, and I attached the panel to kraft card with some metal rivet style brads. Max is coloured with Promarkers and Trias. Max is an extremely good quality clear polymer stamp, I have rubber stamps that aren't as thick and deep as this and don't stamp as well, so I will be adding to my collection very soon. I am not happy with Max's hair yet, I need to watch some tutorials. I added some sequin waste (which looks a bit creased, and is the wrong side due to a patch of missing colour on the right side) to the card blank and some ribbon that coordinates with the Cordinations paper. 

I have entered Max in the following challenges:
ABC challenge blog - K is for Kraft
Visible Image - Get stamping with your favourite stamps.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Cazzy :-) the image is fab and the papers and layout are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.