Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page.


Monday, 8 April 2013

Grafitti Max

I have been really lucky with various prize draws lately, one of them was Visible Image's facebook competition in which I won a character stamp, and I chose Max. I think he is pretty cool, and there are some other great characters so it was hard to choose. I used a Sizzix Tim Holtz embossing folder with Whitewash Cordination paper - I need a pad of this colour to make lots of walls! I decided to draw a grafitti sentiment on the wall with a bit more grafitti for effect, and I attached the panel to kraft card with some metal rivet style brads. Max is coloured with Promarkers and Trias. Max is an extremely good quality clear polymer stamp, I have rubber stamps that aren't as thick and deep as this and don't stamp as well, so I will be adding to my collection very soon. I am not happy with Max's hair yet, I need to watch some tutorials. I added some sequin waste (which looks a bit creased, and is the wrong side due to a patch of missing colour on the right side) to the card blank and some ribbon that coordinates with the Cordinations paper. 

I have entered Max in the following challenges:
ABC challenge blog - K is for Kraft
Visible Image - Get stamping with your favourite stamps.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cazzy :-) the image is fab and the papers and layout are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card!! Love that great image!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.