Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 5 April 2013

Colourful day (WOYWT)

Thank you for all the lovely comments I have had recently, it is more than I am used to lately, most comments seem to be from spammers these days!

I have been colouring images most of the day and this is all I have to show for it, it is very time consuming but relaxing, and you don't realise how long it takes until you do a bulk lot of images! If I sat down and coloured all day every day for a month I might get through the sheets of images I have ready for colouring, well one boxful anyway!
Now I have lots of images ready to use, and a lot of them seem to be rabbits. Don't ask when I am colouring Bugaboo Easter images, it is because I like them! They are ready for next year, or maybe I will make them up ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.