Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 1 March 2013

Love and Lace


I made this card for the Hero Arts Love and Lace challenge, it ends I hope today (are the USA behind or ahead of us?). I stamped the large image in white ink and embossed it onto black card, coloured it with Prismacolor pencils which I haven't picked up for a long time so it was a joy to use them. One of the wonderful things about these pastel pencils is that they colour over any other colour card. I wrote Love Grows with a white pencil and went over some of the lines to make them whiter and added a bit of chalk mess to make it look more chalkboard like. I stamped the craft blank along the bottom with a heart bloom stamp, I will check the name, and the top of the background is stamped with a dots flourish stamp from a clear set, all stamps are Hero Arts. The background is also coloured with Prismacolor pencils. I mounted the main image on a panel of green, and added a border in red punched with a MS punch, and after adding some black lace this was adhered to the card blank. A few of the hearts punched out of the border are scattered around.

Challenges entered:
Hero Arts as I mentioned above - Love and Lace
Cute Card Thursday - Something old - my Prismacolor pencils


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.