Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 2 December 2012

Quirky Tags, and a change of Design Team members


There are two sponsor for the latest Quirky Challenge, which is set by Diane and is Christmas tags. The images I have used on this set of tags are all from Paper Pretties, and called Cocoa, Claus and Oh Tiny Tree. I cut the tags with the eCraft, once I had unburied it and dusted it off, and given it a shock by turning it on. I thought I would see if there were some nice tag shapes and there were! I cut some small ones to begin with to test for the size I needed, and that gave me the idea of bundling the main tag with a small one (or two for Claus) to use some of the sentiments and Claus's bone that come with the images. I die cut long rectangles with Nestabilities dies.

I used several different ribbons from Crafty Ribbons on the tags, and the images are coloured with Promarkers.

The other sponsor is Doodle Dragon Studios and I will be adding a set of tags with Dustin's images on later.

We have just announced that Diane is Leaving the Quirky Team and who her replacement will be in the New Year, over at Quirky. So hop on over and find out the latest news!

I have entered the tags in the following challenges:
 Crafty Ribbons Challenge - use two or more ribbons.
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Tags. (Ends Wednesday 12th)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.