Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 30 November 2012

Christmas is coming.....


I had a call to work in the shop, and did I have anything Christmassy? So I had to get into gear, and get making or finishing previously part done cards. I have been suffering with extreme pain in my arm, neck and shoulder and drugged up on very strong painkillers so haven't been able to think straight for weeks, but this gave me the incentive. First card, or batch of Penny Black Christmas sheep, (should that be a flock of cards?) I had made these up but not added an insert, so I die cut the inserts to match the cards I die cut with a scalloped card Sizzix die, and the ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons. Colouring with Promarkers and Papermania glitter irridescent glitter glue. Rectangle and scalloped rectangle are Nestabilities dies.


I just received this really lovely Baby's First Christmas ribbon, and I bought Santa Baby from Tiddly Inks. I coloured baby with Promarkers, there will be a few version of this one soon! This great paper is from a book of free papers which I may have had for years, I would love to get more, it is children's letters to Santa. Shapes die cut with Nestabilities.


 Not such a great photo, but the card is already in the shop so it will have to do. Penny Black stamp, coloured with Promarkers, die cut with Nestabilities, paper free with magazine, lovely Merry Christmas ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, foiled greeting, and I made a matching tag from leftover scraps.

Penny Black froggies, coloured with Promarkers, die cut with Nestabilities die, card and insert die cut with Sizzix Scalloped card die, ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, Papermania glitter glue.
I have entered this card in the Penny Black Saturday December challenge - glitter and sparkle


This great snowperson with robin is a Spyder Lyn image, I love it! Coloured with Promarkers, and glitter glue added. Die cut with Nestabilities, more freebie paper, and ribbon by Crafty Ribbons, Christmas tree brads....

and this is another easel card, a style that I becoming very fond of. The card used for the card blank and mats is from Papermill by the way, I love the colours. Some of my new tree ribbon inside the card from Crafty Ribbons of course, and a glittered wooden tree ornament. Tag from leftover bits.

I have entered this card in:
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - use at least two ribbons ends 5th December

2 comments:

  1. Cards that make you smile! Love the frogs. Think I may just be catching the festive spirit!

    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely make shere Cazzy.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.