Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 29 October 2012

Spooky goings on


I know it is a bit late but I have just made some Halloween cards for the shop! I had two there, and took in a third only to find one had sold of the two, so I thought I would make a few more especially when I looked in my die box and found loads of great dies to use.
I die cut the black scalloped cards with Sizzix Bigz XL small scalloped card. I had some black envelopes that fit this card perfectly. I used the Payperbox script paper and the crow from  Tim Holtz die. This card has a pumpkin sequin added.

I die cut the inserts in parchment paper and stamped Happy Halloween with a Hero Arts stamp from a clear set. The inserts done this way show a little on the outside but I think that is O.K. what do you think?

This one has the Tim Holtz scaredy cat from the same die as the crow, and a ghost from a Bigz ghost die. I had the ghosts cut out ready for a different card then thought they would work well with the cat, well something must have scared it!

This is the crow without pumpkin, I think I like it better this way.


Finally a Tim Holtz die again, candelabra and spider from the same die. I used a cream card blank and cut a square of green to mat the gold spider's web card onto, and added witch eyelets in each corner. I cut the candelabra out in black and white then cut off the white candles to add, the flame was coloured with Promarkers. I added a black sparkly paper insert with a parchment panel stamped with the same greeting as the rest and I stamped the envelope with spiders webs.

The black cards are £1.50 and the candelabra card is £2.50 available in Made in Bradford on Avon shop right now.

I have entered the following challenges:
My Time to Craft - Halloween, ends 2nd Nov

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.